CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nan's Wedding


Chris and I going to the wedding


Mendy and I with matching haircuts


The bride having a blast with her best friend!


Phoebe took this pic of us!

This past Saturday, Chris and I went to Nan Mullens wedding - well, now she is Nan Peters :) We are so excited for her - God is so loving, and He is so sweet to bring Ted into her life! I don't know that I have ever seen her happier. It was really great to see a lot of REALLY old friends - people Chris and I don't get to see very often. I thought I would post a few fun pics - recently I got my hair cut, and wouldn't you know that Mendy and I ended up looking like twinkies :) I hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comments:

Jamie Ridgell said...

Love you blog! And your new haircut! Great pics - I really enjoyed seeing the one of you and Mendy together. And your kids are sooo cute!