CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

End of 2008 and a SURPRISE!


The kids first time ice skating!


Si on Christmas morning



Phoebe on Christmas morning




Silas at his school party - he had to wear the hat :)


Phoebe in the Nutcracker


Christmas was so fun this year! The kids are really at an age that makes it so enjoyable. It was just the four of us this year, but we had a great lazy day! We opened gifts in the morning, played all day, went to IHOP for dinner with friends (only place open), and saw Bedtime Stories at the movies (great movie BTW). Before Christmas, Miss Phoebe was in the Nutcracker (she does this every year), we had big fun at our school parties, and the kids went ice skating for the first time! We also have some other big news - we are having another baby!!! I know this might come as a surprise with our children being 6 and 9, but we could not be happier! The kids are so excited, and Phoebe and Silas tell everyone they can. I am due in August, so stay tuned for big belly pics!!!

2 comments:

chas said...

I love surprises!!! I have a challenge for you... since your going with the "surprise" surprise theme to end 08, you should wait to find out the sex of the little bebe! It would be so fun...!!!
Great pictures of the kids as always. The are so beautiful and look so happy. Can't wait for the belly pics to start coming:) A BIG CONGRATS to you all! We'll be saying prayers!
love you all
Chas

Jamie Ridgell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for ya'll. And being a much older sister of a younger brother myself - I can tell you the kids will love it and be so much help! I'll be praying for you for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby. (Oh, and I think you should find out of what it is!)