CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Still Here!!


Well - it is funny that the last post is me telling everyone that I am pregnant, and this one is going to be a pic of the big belly, naming, and my baby shower! Time flies :) I am currently almost 32 weeks, and feeling it! Who knows when the baby will come - I am measuring consistently 6 weeks big - so we will see. I know some of you are dying to see how big the belly is - I don't take to many pics - but I am going to get some professional ones done this week - I will post those soon. My shower was this weekend, and my sis did the BEST job! It was perfect and beautiful - she knows my taste better than anyone else! And what you have all been waiting on - THE NAME!!! We have decided to name our little boy (oh yes, it is a boy - forgot to blog about that) after the 2 men that have been the most spiritually influential to Chris, and not to mention the most encouraging to him - Tom Archer (my father), and Brent Mitchell (our youth pastor and the man who performed our wedding ceremony). So without further ado - his name will be ARCHER MITCHELL HILL. Enjoy the pic!

2 comments:

Jamie Ridgell said...

Yeah...he has a name! So cute and I love the significance of it. I'm so sorry I had to miss your shower, but I would still love to get together for lunch at C.M. I'll get in touch with you. You look great in the pic!

Jason and Vanessa said...

You are so cute and I LOVE his name!